You don’t have to return to campus to be an engaged and active member of the Gaucho community. Connect, network, learn, share and explore—all just a click away.
Stay connected through gauchonetwork.com - our online career site exclusively for UCSB alumni, students, faculty, staff, and supporters. Like LinkedIn, but just for Gauchos.
Find alumni working in your industry, offer career advice to current students, post jobs, and learn about upcoming events.
Alumni Business Directory
Promote your Gaucho-owned business to the UCSB community through our Alumni Business Directory.
Post your business by creating an account on gauchonetwork.com and clicking on the Business Directory in the navigation menu.
UC Alumni Career Network
Monthly online series providing insights, information, and connections to launch, grow, and expand your career opportunities. https://ucal.us/acn
Career Change Fellowship
Launching in September 2020, the Career Change Fellowship is a 30 day online program to help UCSB alumni get the clarity and plan you need to find a fulfilling career that fits you.
Your learning from UC Santa Barbara doesn’t end when you walk across the stage at commencement. Here are some great ways you can learn about what’s going on at UCSB and polish up on your academic knowledge:
- The best of the UCSB Interdisciplinary Humanities Center's programming, on demand! Get inspired by this selection of IHC lecture recordings, including talks from this year's Critical Mass series.
- Check out the final round competition of Grad Slam 2019.
- Learn more about the Technology Management Innovators.
- Find a multitude of video content from across campus.
- The Carsey Wolf Center offers insights from inside the entertainment industry.
- Online talks from the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics.
- TEDxUCSB presents keynote topics from UCSB alumni, friends and affiliates.